Relating to Medieval times, get to your room and pray.
Watch Pandemic on Netflix and post it on Instagram.
New Dark Ages.

I have been empathizing with history. I firmly stick into my statement that the world is changing radically right now. We entered a complete change of settings, from all its political system to its grounds on territories.
Personally, I am guilty of the compulsive consumption of information and images given by authorities. I have been trying to train myself to stick to a statement but I am constantly getting pulled into the “bad” habits of feeding Instagram, feeding Facebook, the email. I have been producing some images some words. All of it very sloppy, rushing and compulsive. All I have criticized.
I am personally really struggling to get out or get into the virtual. To get back into my statement of physicality, of actions that nurture my body my mind and others. I think about another generation, the masters, the teachers, the ones that rule my age group. They probably have different cognition, more concentration ability, they were not so submissive, stronger bodies and more violent minds.
What is a human interaction anyway… what felt good…


Comments

  1. Seeing your drawing in the book above made me think that this is a good time to make an artist's book. Medieval technology in this virtual moment, anything book is old....the old beings being swept out the door by the broom of the pandemic...as you say...the pandemic watched on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts