Relating to Che Guevara

To my story. The diaries of the Che Guevara. 
While understanding Che’s journey through Bolivia. My homeland and its intense political times I see how he became a hero. A legend due to all the martyrdom of his time.
Now, I am here in western Europe trying to move as much as possible feet and cycling. I realize that is also a myth, the mapping of the trip. 
Since the world is closing and yet expanding as I move my feet forward. 

March 2020 and the Coronavirus pandemic and panic is all over the world!Corona Virus is archiving all I have been fighting for. The inability to move! the panic of the gathering, of the one to the one-person discussion that feeds the human.
Che Guevara, dealing with the guerrilla, gaining and giving from his medicine skills, yet training to fight governments and nations from within with violence and ideology.
 Che Guevara, dealing with the guerrilla, gaining and giving from his medicine skills, yet training to fight governments and nations from within with violence and ideology fighting neoliberalism through observation, delivery of ideology and military training. I fighting borders trying to be as legal as possible, conversations about art and actions. the point of producing and displaying art combine and define culture. May that change the world? 

I write something a day time. Afraid of freedom. Sometimes afraid of moving.
Afraid of hurting the others and myself.
With the paranoia of the coronavirus, I may stop moving. Getting sick. Stop thinking logically. That is fear. 

Che Guevara, dealing with the guerrilla, gaining and giving from his medicine skills, yet training to fight governments and nations from within with violence and ideology.

I didn't want to become Che Guevara. He is bad. He killed people he is a myth. I shall not be just a myth of evil. I should be doing. Moving for the good. Spreading stories not viruses 
The stories bud up on it's own archive. Paper. Words. People. My shoes my bicycle. 

Comments

Popular Posts