Thoughts on Corona virus and over virtualization.



Thoughts on Corona virus and over virtualization:
Intro
Capitalism, the neoliberal economic system worked in the shocking events (Klain).
It has defeated us.
It won, now the duties entered all into the computer, the making is what happens in isolation, has determined what happens in freedom; home and what is around.
What I feared the most. Perhaps a good time not to shout, to screem in interpersonal relations, perhaps a good time to think on what is it really around me.
Life and death, therefore. Movement, the fear to move. The fear to look outside the house from the window to move stuff around the house, to move the body around the streets, house all close that is close by.
The post-internet world, overflow of information. Now my job being measured in virtual schemes, these schemes, these maps will determine my legality in the territory I am staying now as a Bolivian woman on a student visa status in the Netherlands.
What have I made. Not a fatalistic, just a time to get alone and think separate thoughts.
Entertainment vs, production. Awareness vs. unawareness.
What do I want? To deliver my own narratives of what I have lived in this very period of time.
And then put them in the map.
Meet them, so that is not more internet trash.
What happens when I mean time to reflect, a writer, an artist, a poet’s duty. A long process of meetings, interactions and then editing last a physical book.

I want to talk about the presidential times delaying openings at museums, I am talking about me being afraid of the military forces, vandals, rapist, police, the hospital.
When staying home and stopping the paranoia so that I can’t be “toxic” for my surroundings.

Comments

Popular Posts